Current Practice Opportunities
Internal Medicine Physician
St. Anthony's Physician Organization:
- Is comprised of board certified and board eligible physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The physicians represent a network of high-quality, highly accessible primary care and specialist physician offices, conveniently located in South County and affiliated with St. Anthony's Medical Center.
- The physicians are dedicated to excellence and innovation in patient care. Eight of our offices are designated "Quality Partners" by Primaris, the federally designated Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Missouri.
- These practices are among the early adopters of electronic health records, a technological alternative to the reams of paper charts commonly found in doctors' offices. The systems are widely touted for their ability to streamline office visits and to keep important patient information at a physician's fingertips.
- Physicians are St. Anthony's Medical Center employees.
- Salary includes: base hourly pay, efficiency/productivity pay, customer service bonus.
- Our physicians are covered by SAMC occurrence based medical malpractice insurance.
- Physicians receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401(k) and Pension; etc.
- We offer paid vacation and annual CME allowance.
Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine,