Current practice opportunities
Internal Medicine Physicians
- Openings are currently available for physicians seeking an office based practice.
- Traditional out-patient medicine with the choice to round on in-patients or to use St. Anthony’s Medical Center Hospitalist Group, which provides 24/7 in house coverage.
- Call coverage is 1 in 7
- Physicians are St. Anthony's Medical Center (SAMC) employees
- Salary includes: base hourly pay and efficiency/productivity pay
- Employed physicians are covered by SAMC occurrence based medical malpractice insurance
- Physicians receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401(k) and more
- We offer paid vacation and annual CME allowance/days off
- Board eligibility in Internal Medicine required; board certification is required within three (3) years from date of initial eligibility
- Current, valid Missouri medical license required (or completion before applying for hospital privileges- which are required for malpractice to be effective)
- Current, valid Missouri BNDD and Federal DEA required
For more information, please contact Nicole L'Hote, Physician Recruiter, at: 314-525-1746 or email: email@example.com.
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.