St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, we'll guide you through prostate cancer diagnosis and prostate cancer treatment with personalized treatment designed to fit you and your lifestyle. Our staff is here to support you and guide you as you travel along this journey.
There are many factors when considering treating prostate cancer including the grade and stage of tumor, age, functional status, expectations, personality and lifestyle. Our doctors will also consider the following treatment options:
Your doctor may also recommend waiting to see how fast the tumor grows. While this may seem strange, studies have shown that prostate cancer can grow very slowly. Sometimes a “wait and see approach” is best for the patient.
Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, our cancer experts approach prostate cancer diagnosis with careful precision. You will undergo imaging studies to determine the size and location of the cancer.
The robotic da Vinci® Surgical System, an advanced robotic-assisted surgical tool, is available at St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center. During robotic-assisted surgery, your surgeon directs the robot to make tiny incisions to remove the tumor.
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Radiation Oncologist joins St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center08/25/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center Achieves Accreditation from American Society for Radiation Oncology04/05/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Three Conditions08/02/2016