At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, our cancer specialists approach breast cancer diagnosis with careful precision.
Our Multidisciplinary Team includes:
- Breast surgeons - Studies show that breast surgeons have better outcomes than general surgeons when removing breast tumors.
- Breast Care Navigator - This person guides patients with breast cancer through every aspect of care, while serving as their coordinator, liaison, educator and one-point contact.
- Medical oncologists - These doctors decide on a course of chemotherapy and anti-hormonal therapy if applicable, powerful cancer-killing drugs.
- Radiation oncologists - These doctors decide whether you are a candidate for radiation therapy and when and how it should be given.
- Plastic surgeons - These doctors provide reconstructive surgery options.
- Genetic Counselor: This professional discusses possible genetic links to breast cancer.
Call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) to learn more.