Investing in you
Each year, St. Anthony's invest in our philosophy of “growing our own” by making a multi-million dollar commitment to education and training programs for our employees.
Employees in the news
ideo | udio | ews
The Norbert Siegfried Scholarship Program awards the Sons & Daughters of Employees Scholarship annually to children of St. Anthony’s employees who are academically qualified. This is one of the largest scholarship programs in the South County area and one of the best offered by an employer in the St. Louis region. At least $300,000 in scholarship awards for the sons and daughters of St. Anthony’s employees is made possible annually through the generosity of the St. Anthony’s Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors.
Training and development
- All front-line managers benefit from a comprehensive leadership development program.
- Through our partnership with Lindenwood University, St. Anthony’s employees have the opportunity to conveniently attend a variety of both undergraduate and graduate classes near the St. Anthony’s campus.
- We promote the professional development and advancement of our nurses by offering employees the opportunity to conveniently pursue their Master of Science Degree or a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing on the St. Anthony’s campus through programs offered by Central Methodist University.
- St. Anthony’s partners with Saint Louis University to provide an RN to BSN program for employees, through a blended curriculum of on-campus and online courses. St. Anthony’s reimburses full-time employees up to $3,000 per year, enabling them to earn a SLU degree at little or no cost.
- We invest an estimated $1 million annually in employees as part of our tuition assistance program. The program offers employees tuition and textbook reimbursement up to $3,000 per year for full-time employees and $1,500 per year for part-time employees.
- We support our nurses in being the best that they can be, including offering them the opportunity to participate in the Adjunct Faculty Program – a program where qualified nurses interested in teaching are trained to serve as on-site teachers for area nursing students.
- St. Anthony’s offers a Nurse Residency Program, the first year-long nurse residency program in this area, as a way to support, develop and educate newly graduated nurses.
- St. Anthony’s has state-of-the-art simulation mannequins, allowing staff development educators to design real-life patient care scenarios to challenge and educate the nursing staff. This patient care simulation encourages thought-provoking discussion, allows evidence-based practice applications and ensures excellent patient care.
For employment opportunities, call 314-525-1010 or 1-800-525-1718 or apply online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.