Outpatient Sports & Physical Therapy
The overall goal of St. Anthony’s sports and physical therapy service is to fully maximize each patient's recovery in all areas of function. This goal is accomplished using a comprehensive, interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
Therapy team members may include a physical therapist, occupational therapist and speech therapist. Family members also are part of the team and receive education and training to help their loved one maximize recovery.
Therapy Programs Offered
- amputee rehabilitation
- custom orthotics
- ergonomic consultations
- hand therapy
- injury prevention
- job analysis
- neurological and stroke rehabilitation
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- speech therapy
- spine care
- sports medicine
- vestibular/balance rehabilitation
Patients will need a current physician's prescription to begin sports, physical, occupational or speech therapy. Most types of insurance are accepted.
Please call to schedule an initial appointment, or for additional information regarding our sports therapy and physical therapy services.
St. Anthony's Sports & Physical Therapy
9964-D Kennerly Road
St. Louis, MO 63128
Sports and Physical Therapy News
- Walking: Simple Path to Better Health08/07/2018
- Hard to Swallow05/04/2018
- Avoid Injuries by Preventing Falls03/16/2018
- Staying Safe in Winter Weather02/01/2018
- Alleviating Chronic Pain without Medication01/16/2018
- Preventing Falls Can Save Lives09/19/2017
- Preventing and Caring for Spinal Issues08/04/2017
- Recovering from a Concussion05/30/2017
- Speech Therapy treats more than just speech05/09/2017
- How Occupational Therapy Can Help You04/03/2017