Find an OB/GYN
Start off right by choosing an obstetrics/gynecologist close to your home to help plan and then care for you during your pregnancy.
Questions to Ask
Consider these questions to ask your current or prospective OB/GYN:
- What hospital(s) do you deliver at?
- What percent of patients deliver vaginally/ by C-section?
- What percent of patients are induced?
- Who covers for you when you are not available or are out of town?
- How many office visits will I have during the course of my pregnancy?
St. Anthony’s also can refer you to maternal-fetal specialists if you have any medical conditions that would make your pregnancy high risk, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid or blood clotting disorders, history of pregnancy loss, or expecting multiple births (up to triplets).
Do you need an OB/GYN?
Call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) 800-554-9550 (toll free)
or click on "Find an OB/GYN" on the right.
- St. Anthony’s Welcomes First Newborn of 201801/02/2018
- St. Anthony's Welcomes First Baby of 201701/04/2017
- St. Anthony’s Expands Obstetrician/Gynecologist Services in Fenton08/08/2016
- St. Anthony’s earns “Top Performer” recognition from The Joint Commission11/17/2015
- Parenting Class Available Free to St. Louis County Residents07/16/2015