View our Virtual Tour
Starting to plan for a family or already pregnant? St. Anthony’s Family Birth Center offers a full array of services for women and families considering pregnancy or preparing for the birth of a child. From natural family planning to childbirth classes and specialized services for high-risk pregnancies, St. Anthony’s offers the skilled, compassionate care you desire and the information you need.
Why St. Anthony’s
You have many choices when it comes to deciding where to go for childbirth preparation and to deliver your child. At St. Anthony’s,
- We have a beautiful Family Birth Center, with 12 labor and delivery rooms and 16 private postpartum rooms that are comfortable and accommodate spouse and family visits.
- We follow a mother/baby nursing care model, where each expectant mom has a dedicated registered nurse that takes care of both mom and newborn from the time they arrive at St. Anthony’s Family Birth Center until they go home.
- We have a Perinatal Center to care for women with high-risk pregnancies.
- Our Special Care Nursery is staffed around the clock with neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners.
- Onsite lactation consultants provide education and advice on breastfeeding before, during and after delivery.
For more information about our Maternity Services or any other program at St. Anthony’s Medical Center, please call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or toll free 800-554-9550.
Ready For An Appointment?
- St. Anthony’s Welcomes First Newborn of 201801/02/2018
- St. Anthony's Welcomes First Baby of 201701/04/2017
- St. Anthony’s Expands Obstetrician/Gynecologist Services in Fenton08/08/2016
- St. Anthony’s earns “Top Performer” recognition from The Joint Commission11/17/2015
- Parenting Class Available Free to St. Louis County Residents07/16/2015