St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
If you have come to this page, you have probably been diagnosed with a brain tumor, or perhaps you are awaiting a final diagnosis.
Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment in St. Louis
No matter what stage you are at in the cancer process, our team of brain tumor specialists at St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center is here to guide you through it, from diagnosis to treatment to recovery. Our personalized cancer treatment is designed to fit you and your family’s needs, and our entire our staff is dedicated to supporting you through this experience. We understand that it is an anxious time, and we pledge to do everything we can to help you.
Brain Tumor Diagnosis
St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center uses the most sophisticated technology to diagnose brain tumors. Our doctors are meticulous and precise. The more careful the diagnosis is, the more targeted the treatment can be. At St. Anthony’s, every test that needs to be done, whether it’s a radiology scan, blood work or a biopsy, takes place on our campus.
Brain Tumor Treatment at St. Anthony’s
There are different options for treatment, depending on the size of the tumor and how fast the cancer cells are growing. At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, we treat:
- brain tumors
- pituitary tumors
- yrigeminal neuralgia
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Radiation Oncologist joins St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center08/25/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center Achieves Accreditation from American Society for Radiation Oncology04/05/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Three Conditions08/02/2016