Hyland Behavioral Health
Drug abuse is a serious public health problem that affects almost every community and family in some way. In 2016, approximately 20.1 million people aged 12 or older had a substance use disorder (SUD) related to their use of alcohol or illicit drugs in the past year*. For almost 40 years, Hyland Behavioral Health has provided chemical dependency treatment programs to the St. Louis Community.
Behavioral Health News
- Psychiatrist Joins Growing Mental Health Care Team11/07/2017
- Grant Funds Program for Troubled Teens10/10/2017
- Mental Health Services Expand with Addition of Psychiatrist09/18/2017
- Learn When Substance Use Turns into Abuse or Addiction03/09/2017
- Free Mental Health Services Available to Some Jefferson County Residents11/17/2015