E-mail or Call a Patient
Call a Patient
Relatives and friends may call a patient room directly between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. daily by dialing 314-525-4000, plus 8 followed by the room number. Friends and family also may call the Information Desk at 314-525-1000 to obtain a specific patient room number. To inquire about a patient’s condition, callers should contact the patient's unit.
E-mail a Patient
E-mailing a patient who is recovering at St. Anthony’s Medical Center is quick and easy. This service is for incoming messages only – patients are not able to send replies.
- E-mails are printed and delivered by Medical Center volunteers to patients each weekday morning. Messages received after 9 a.m. are delivered the following morning.
- E-mails received over the weekend are delivered on Monday. Delays could arise if e-mails are sent over the weekend and Monday is a holiday; e-mails will then be delivered on Tuesday.
- Once a patient is discharged from the Medical Center, e-mails can no longer be delivered. We cannot deliver e-mails to remote facilities such as Hyland Behavioral Health, Fern & Russell F. de Greeff Hospice House or Heffernan House.
- To protect patients, messages of a questionable nature will not be delivered and will be deleted from the St. Anthony’s Medical Center e-mail system.
- E-mail delivery is a service for our patients and families. On occasion, e-mails may be delivered, but misplaced unintentionally while health care services are being provided. Please call 314-525-1298 if you have questions.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.