E-mail or call a patient
Call a patient
Relatives and friends may call a patient room directly between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. daily by dialing 314-525-4000, plus 8 followed by the room number. Friends and family also may call the Switchboard at 314-525-1000 to obtain a specific patient room number. To inquire about a patient’s condition, callers should contact the patient's unit.
E-mail a patient
E-mailing a patient who is recovering at St. Anthony’s Medical Center is quick and easy. This service is for incoming messages only – patients are not able to send replies.
- E-mails are printed and delivered by Medical Center volunteers to patients each weekday morning. Messages received after 9 a.m. are delivered the following morning.
- E-mails received over the weekend are delivered on Monday. Delays could arise if e-mails are sent over the weekend and Monday is a holiday; e-mails will then be delivered on Tuesday.
- Once a patient is discharged from the Medical Center, e-mails can no longer be delivered. We cannot deliver e-mails to remote facilities such as Hyland Behavioral Health Center, de Greeff Hospice House or Heffernan House.
- To protect patients, messages of a questionable nature will not be delivered and will be deleted from the St. Anthony’s Medical Center e-mail system.
- E-mail delivery is a service for our patients and families. On occasion, e-mails may be delivered, but misplaced unintentionally while health care services are being provided. Please call 314-525-1298 if you have questions.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.