Occupational Medicine at St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers provides quality, convenient and rapid occupational medicine services for companies in the south St. Louis Area. Please contact us for more information.
- board-certified occupational medicine physician
- four convenient urgent care locations in south St. Louis County and Jefferson County
- extended hours to serve employers and employees:
- rapid service to get employees evaluated, treated, and back to work
- cost-effective medical care and testing
- referral network for injuries requiring specialist care and other medical services
St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers offer work related or doctor ordered:
- injuries treatment and follow-up care
- Hepatitis A and B immunizations
- tuberculosis skin tests (PPD)
- DOT and non DOT physicals
- DOT and non DOT drug screens
- DOT and non DOT Breath Alcohol Tests (BAT)
- X-ray capabilities
- basic lab testing
Please contact the occupational medicine coordinator at 314-543-5956 or email us. We're eager to answer your questions about our services or provide case follow up.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.