Make your Worker's Compensation reservation with our new online check-in.
Download your own forms
Occupational Medicine and Worker's Compensation
St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers provide quality, convenient and rapid occupational medicine services for companies in the south St. Louis Area. Please contact us for more information.
- Online check-in
- board-certified occupational medicine physician
- four convenient urgent care locations in south St. Louis County and Jefferson County
- extended hours to serve employers and employees:
- rapid service to get employees evaluated, treated, and back to work
- cost-effective medical care and testing
- referral network for injuries requiring specialist care and other medical services
Occupational medicine and worker's compensation
St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers offer work related or doctor ordered:
- injuries treatment and follow-up care
- Hepatitis A and B immunizations
- tuberculosis skin tests (PPD)
- DOT and non DOT physicals
- DOT and non DOT drug screens
- DOT and non DOT Breath Alcohol Tests (BAT)
- X-ray capabilities
- basic lab testing
Please contact the occupational medicine and worker's compensation coordinator at 314-543-5956 or e-mail us. We're eager to answer your questions about our services or provide case follow up.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.