Social Services Extras
Schedule an Appointment
The Senior Services staff can arrange an appointment with the appropriate specialty physician and schedule any necessary tests or procedures with other departments. To take advantage of this service, call 314-525-1892 between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please have the following information available when you call:
- patient's name
- Social Security number
- date of birth
- Medicare/Medicaid number
- referring physician
- orders for any tests or procedures
- family contact
- mobility level
- mental status
- diet (snacks are furnished as needed)
Please bring along the following information on the day of the appointment:
- a brief history of the problem requiring evaluation
- a copy of the patient's medication orders
- a copy of Medicare/Medicaid and other insurance cards
- recent laboratory or X-ray reports
- recent history and physical report
- advance directives
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.