Clinical services and procedures
Care management extras
In addition to our specialty programs and services, senior services provides access to and coordinates the arrangements for the following procedures:
- audiology services - screenings for hearing disorders
- non-invasive cardiology services
- radiology services - including routine and specialized studies and scanning
- endoscopy services
- special procedures/interventional radiology
- sleep disorder center - sleep study and related test and screening
- infusion therapy - blood/blood product, chemotherapy, IV antibiotics and fluid hydration
- outpatient oncology services
- pain management - evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic pain
- laboratory services
Please call 314-525-1892 for more information about St. Anthony's senior services.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.