Clinical Services & Procedures
Social Services Extras
In addition to our specialty programs and services, Senior Services provides access to and coordinates the arrangements for the following procedures:
- audiology services - screenings for hearing disorders
- non-invasive cardiology services
- radiology services - including routine and specialized studies and scanning
- endoscopy services
- special procedures/interventional radiology
- sleep disorder center - sleep study and related test and screening
- infusion therapy - blood/blood product, chemotherapy, IV antibiotics and fluid hydration
- outpatient oncology services
- pain management - evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic pain
- laboratory services
Please call 314-525-1892 for more information about St. Anthony's Senior Services.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.