Quality in the news
ideo | udio | ews
Recognitions and awards
St. Anthony's Medical Center strives for excellence and is committed to continually improving quality. Below are some of our recognitions:
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center earned the highest level of accreditation available as a Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- St. Anthony’s earned recertification as a Primary Stroke Center from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- St. Anthony’s Acute Rehabilitation Department received a three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). St. Anthony’s is one of only four facilities in the area to earn that accreditation for adult inpatient rehabilitation.
- St. Anthony’s Breast Center has consistently been ranked the industry leader nationwide in patient satisfaction through surveys conducted by Press Ganey Associates.
- St. Anthony’s Diabetes Education Program received a recognition certificate for quality from the American Diabetes Association.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.