Quality in the News
ideo | udio | ews
Commitment to Quality
Quality Awards & Recognition
St. Anthony's Medical Center strives for excellence and is committed to continually improving quality. Below are some of our recognitions:
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center earned the highest level of accreditation available as a Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers in 2011.
- St. Anthony’s earned recertification as a Primary Stroke Center from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) in 2011.
- St. Anthony’s Acute Rehabilitation Department received a three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in 2011. St. Anthony’s is one of only four facilities in the area to earn that accreditation for adult inpatient rehabilitation.
- St. Anthony’s Breast Center has consistently been ranked the industry leader nationwide in patient satisfaction through surveys conducted by Press Ganey Associates.
- St. Anthony’s Diabetes Education Program received a recognition certificate for quality from the American Diabetes Association in 2011.
- St. Anthony’s was one of 49 hospitals nationwide to receive an “Excellence in Patient Care Award” and the only hospital honored with the “Ambulatory Care Unit Award” in 2010, from the Studer Group, a healthcare performance improvement and leadership development firm.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.