In order to join the St. Anthony's medical staff:
- Write a letter requesting an application.
- Send a current curriculum vitae (CV) with all professional education and experience documented in a month/year format including starting and ending dates. In addition, please include all past and present hospital affiliations with the starting and ending dates in a month/year format.
- Any gaps of more than thirty (30) days in the CV from medical school and beyond should be explained in writing. (Some of these gaps may be seen as self-explanatory; for example, if medical school ended in May or June and residency did not start until August or September. However, they still require an explanation.)
- Include the doctor’s social security number and date of birth.
- At this point, no application fee is due.
Please fax the above information to St. Anthony’s Medical Center’s Medical Staff Office at 314-525-4317. The request is then reviewed by the Credentials Committee. If the request is approved, you will be sent an application packet.
The fee requirement is outlined in the cover letter with the application packet. It will require a check for $300 per physician made payable to St. Anthony's Medical Center. This non-refundable application processing fee must be returned with the application to the Medical Staff Office. The application process will not begin until the payment is received.
Questions? Please call the Medical Staff Office at 314-525-1283.
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.