Current practice opportunities
Family Medicine Physician
St. Anthony's Physician Organization
- Is comprised of board certified and board eligible physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The physicians represent a network of high-quality, highly accessible primary care and specialist physician offices, conveniently located in South County and affiliated with St. Anthony's Medical Center.
- The physicians are dedicated to excellence and innovation in patient care. Eight of our offices are designated “Quality Partners” by Primaris, the federally designated Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Missouri.
- These practices are among the early adopters of electronic health records, a technological alternative to the reams of paper charts commonly found in doctors’ offices. The systems are widely touted for their ability to streamline office visits and to keep important patient information at a physician’s fingertips.
- Physicians are St. Anthony’s Medical Center employees.
- Compensation includes: base annual salary, efficiency/productivity pay, customer service bonus.
- Our physicians are covered by SAMC occurrence based medical malpractice insurance.
- Physicians are eligible to receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health coverage, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k) and more.
- We offer vacation and annual CME allowance.
Board certified or board eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.