Current practice opportunities
Family Medicine Physician- St. Anthony's at Arnold Family Health Care
Location: St. Anthony's at Arnold Family Health Care
3619 Richardson Sq Rd, Ste 170
Arnold MO 63010 _______________________________________________
- Full time, employed Family Medicine Physician
- Mon-Fri clinic based schedule
- Primary care delivery to all ages
- Hospitalist coverage for in-patient care
- Office call coverage:1 night/week and 1:5 weekends
- Clinical/ office support staff provided
- Strong practice building opportunity
- Large, busy practice looking to expand to meet the needs of the surrounding community
- 3 established Fam Med physicians and 1 established Int Med/Peds physician
- 2 established Nurse Practitioners
- Access to imaging and lab services on site
- Participate in 3 Medicare Advantage plans
- Collegial, positive work environment
- Website: www.afhcdocs.com
- Physicians are St. Anthony’s Medical Center (SAMC) employees
- Compensation includes: base annual salary and efficiency/productivity pay
- Our physicians are covered by SAMC occurrence based medical malpractice insurance
- Physicians are eligible to receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health coverage, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k) and more
- We offer vacation and annual CME allowance/ days off
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics is required; board certification is required within three years of achieving initial eligibility
- Current, valid MO medical license required (or completion before applying for hospital privileges- which is required for malpractice to be effective)
- Current, valid Missouri BNDD and Federal DEA required
For more information, please contact Nicole L'Hote, Physician Recruiter at: 314-525-1746 or email: email@example.com.
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.