Current practice opportunities
Urgent Care Physician-St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers
- Are you interested in providing high quality, episodic, convenient medical care? Do you like fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Do you want variety in your work, flexibility in your schedule and no call? If your answer is yes, then St. Anthony's Urgent Care may be right for you.
- Locations include four off-campus Urgent Care Centers (Arnold, Big Bend, Fenton and Lemay)
- Modern facilities with 40 total exam rooms and x-ray and lab capabilities on-site.
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Care provided for patients ranging all ages
- Serves more than 110,000 patients annually with urgent medical care, occupational medicine/worker’s comp injury care, physical exams (sports, school, work) and outpatient testing (lab tests, phlebotomy, x-rays, drug screens).
- Physicians are St. Anthony's Medical Center (SAMC) employees.
- Compensation includes generous base hourly pay and performance pay.
- Our physicians are covered by SAMC’s occurrence based medical malpractice insurance.
- Physicians receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401(k) and Pension; etc.
- We offer paid vacation and annual CME allowance.
- Full time physicians are expected to work at least 36 hours per week (3 x 12-hour shifts).
- Board Certification or Board Eligible* in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
- ACLS and PALS Certifications required.
- Current, valid Missouri medical license required
- Current. valid Missouri BNDD and Federal DEA required
- For more information, or to submit a CV, please contact our Physician Recruiter:
Nicole L'Hote, MHA Physician Recruiter
Phone: 314-525-1746 Email: email@example.com
*based on status of board eligibility
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.