Current practice opportunities
Urgent Care Physician-St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers
Currently seeking Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem Physicians to join established Urgent Cares.
- Locations include four off-campus Urgent Care Centers (Arnold, Big Bend, Fenton and Lemay)
- Modern facilities with 40 total exam rooms and x-ray and lab capabilities on-site.
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Care provided for patients ranging all ages
- Serves more than 110,000 patients annually with urgent medical care, occupational medicine/worker’s comp injury care, physical exams (sports, school, work) and outpatient testing (lab tests, phlebotomy, x-rays, drug screens).
- Physicians are St. Anthony's Medical Center (SAMC) employees.
- Compensation includes generous base hourly pay and performance pay.
- Our physicians are covered by SAMC’s occurrence based medical malpractice insurance.
- Physicians receive full SAMC employee benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401(k) and Pension; etc.
- We offer paid vacation and annual CME allowance.
- Full time physicians are expected to work at least 36 hours per week (3 x 12-hour shifts).
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.