Physician Om Learning Center
The Om Learning Center, located in the physicians' lounge, provides physicians with a variety of resources, including the convenience of signing dictated reports from home or office, access to clinical data via the Internet, and 24/7 access to a complete collection of clinical knowledge.
- Access to patient information. This includes current and historical data in the CDR, Portal, Chartmaxx, PACs and Muse.
- Online availability to patients’ charts through a Citrix application that provides remote access to the above programs
- Viewing capability for patient data post-discharge
- Easily accessed searches with fast turnaround time
- User-friendly computer stations and education on use of basic software applications (i.e. Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel)
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with the Om Learning Center staff, please call 314-525-4109.
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.