Physicians in the news
ideo | udio | ews
How to access Canto & Haiku
1) Go to your app store REMEMBER
2) Search EPIC Canto or Haiku and download "info"
3) If first time loading either app, search and download "info"
4) From info app on UDID screen (bottom left), send UDID # to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure your name appears somewhere in the email and include your login name (not your password).
5) You will receive an email when your account is activated (Step 4 and 5 are not needed if you already have Haiku on your iPad).
6) Go to settings, scroll to CANTO or HAIKU and select: Settings are for both apps:
A) HTTPS = ON
B) Server: haiku.samcstl.com
C) Path: /haiku/
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.