Medical Education Endowment Fund
St. Anthony's Medical Education Endowment Fund was established to ensure the availability of the highest level of educational resources and to enhance our premier lectureships – the Memorial Lecture and the O'Sullivan Lectures.
- MD Consult/First Consult with a major shift to electronic journals
- User-friendly computer stations
- On-site assistance for specific needs, regardless of level of computer skills
- Expanded CME venue
- O'Sullivan Lectureship brought to new heights
- Easily accessed searches with fast turn-around time
- Home, office or Om Learning Center site access
- Link resolver for comprehensive website searches
- Board review CDs
(Some resources are pending endowment funding.)
Become part of the legacy
Leading the effort toward establishing a state-of-the-art medical staff learning center at St. Anthony's is the team of Drs. Om Bahl, Leroy Ortmeyer, Robert Smith, Humayun Quadir and David Wilkinson. These physicians spearheaded the first St. Anthony's Medical Education Endowment Fund Campaign through personal efforts of time, talent and treasure.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution, as the law allows. St. Anthony's will make available matching funds for every donation.
For additional information please call the medical staff office at 314-525-1057.
For physician relations, call 314-543-6876 or email.
For questions regarding physician recruitment, please call 888-361-7276 or 314-525-1746 or email.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.