Patient services & resources
St. Anthony’s Medical Center wants your stay as a patient to be comfortable and healing. If you have a particular request that is not addressed on this web site, please call us at 800-554-9550.
- What insurance plans does St. Anthony's accept?
- Can I get an estimate of the bill before I'm a patient?
- What are meals like?
- What should I bring?
- How can I help ensure my safety?
- When will I be discharged?
- How can I thank an employee for providing special service?
- How can I share my patient care story?
- Is financial assistance available?
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.