Welcome to St. Anthony’s electronic patient portal services!
Connect to information about your St. Anthony’s hospital stay or hospital-based services via computer or mobile phone.
MyChart features include:
- View appointment information for participating departments.
- Select date/time preferences for appointments.
- Cancel appointments.
- Designate log-in access to personal health information for family or caregivers (examples: spouse, parent, etc.).
- View hospital lab or test results and track changes over time.
- Access specific patient education and discharge instructions.
- Review medications, allergies, etc.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about patient portal services.
Pay your St. Anthony’s Medical Center bill online.
Bill Pay features include:
- Pay bills online.
- Check account updates and status of insurance claims.
- E-mail St. Anthony's patient accounts office.
- Request an itemized bill.
- Receive electronic statements instead of paper statements.
eClinicalWorks Health Portal features include:
- Securely send health care related questions or requests to your physician.
- Request a referral from your physician or view a list of past referrals.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an office appointment.
- Access and view lab results.
- View personal health records.
- Review physician office account statement, past and present charges, and open claim status.
- Update and manage personal information, including address, phone number, and work number.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.