MyChart - Hospital Patients
Connect to information about your St. Anthony’s hospital stay or hospital-based services via computer or mobile phone.
MyChart features include:
- View appointment information for participating departments.
- Schedule appointment with select services
- Select date/time preferences for appointments.
- Cancel appointments.
- Designate log-in access to personal health information for family or caregivers (examples: spouse, parent, etc.).
- View hospital lab or test results and track changes over time.
- Access specific patient education and discharge instructions.
- Review medications, allergies, etc.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about patient portal services.
On a smartphone?
eClinicalWorks Health Portal - SAPO Patients
Use this portal to connect you to your St. Anthony’s Physician Organization physician’s office.
eClinicalWorks Health Portal features include:
- Securely send health care related questions or requests to your physician.
- Request a referral from your physician or view a list of past referrals.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an office appointment.
- Access and view lab results.
- View personal health records.
- Review physician office account statement, past and present charges, and open claim status.
- Update and manage personal information, including address, phone number, and work number.
On a smartphone?
Find us using our unique practice code on the healow app:
InteliChart Patient Portal - HSA Patients
Current HSA patients can use this portal to connect you to your St. Anthony’s Heart Specialty Associates physician’s office.
Intelichart Patient Portal features include:
- Request an office appointment and view upcoming scheduled appointments
- Securely send health care related questions including prescription refill requests
- Review your most recent account statement
- View a list of medications prescribed by your doctor
- View personal health records