St. Anthony's Home Care Cardiopulmonary Program Features:
- RNs trained in cardiac nursing
- labs obtained per doctor’s orders
- individualized teaching for patients and caregivers on CHF, post CABG, CAD, COPD, and other disease processes. Various patient education materials are provided including brochures and checklists.
- detailed equipment education provided for patients and caregivers including oxygen use and safety and incentive spirometers
- specific medication instruction on drug purpose, side effects, safety and administration (i.e., inhalers, nebulizers, anticoagulants)
Home Care at St. Anthony's
Information for Providers