St. Anthony’s offers a unique variety of programs to support our heart patients, including:
- At least two in-home visits are provided at no charge for every patient with heart failure. A nurse specialist will provide follow up support.
- Education classes covering topics such
as coping skills, stress management and heart-healthy diet
are available through cardiac rehabilitation.
- A Cardiopulmonary Support Group meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 1 to 3 p.m. to support and educate those suffering from heart
or lung ailments. Please call 525-4091 for more information. Note: No summer meetings are held.
- Stress Management Classes help individuals
find ways to cope with stress, including relaxation and time management techniques. This program is offered
through St. Anthony’s at Hyland Behavioral Health.
- WomenHeart support group offers an ongoing place for women only to come for information and encouragement. Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in cardiac rehabilitation. Please call 525-4091 for more information.
St. Anthony’s also offers other ongoing
programs, classes and lectures — many free of charge
— to help educate the community about the benefits
of a healthy lifestyle. Heart patients may benefit from these
as well. See
schedule of upcoming