St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
Cancer Data Registry
At St. Anthony’s we are recognized for many of our cancer programs and track the number of patients diagnosed and/or treated for cancer at our facility. All statistical data is privacy-protected.
The Cancer Institute, like all other cancer programs, sends data reports as mandated to the Missouri Cancer Registry, which collects demographic, tumor and treatment information for all new cases of invasive cancer diagnosed among Missouri residents annually.
We also provide similar information to the Illinois State Cancer Registry and to the National Cancer Database. Participation in these data registries is valuable for tracking local, regional, and national cancer incidence rates.
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Team Expands04/02/2018
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Radiation Oncologist joins St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center08/25/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center Achieves Accreditation from American Society for Radiation Oncology04/05/2017