Hyland Behavioral Health
Since 1977, St. Anthony's at Hyland Behavioral Health, has been a leader in the delivery of psychiatric, behavioral health, and chemical dependency services for the St. Louis area. It provides high-quality, comprehensive treatment to people of all ages in a comfortable and professional environment. In keeping with its mission, St. Anthony’s at Hyland Behavioral Health is committed to providing behavioral health services with compassion and respect for every patient.
The professional staff members at Hyland average more than 20 years in the mental health profession, and use a team-based approach for care and assessment. Treatment plans are customized to meet the needs and preferences of our patients including individual, group and family sessions and aftercare management.
Admissions and referrals
Admissions and referrals may be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We welcome referrals from physicians, mental health professionals, school counselors, social service agencies, members of the clergy, and family and friends.
St. Anthony's at Hyland Behavioral Health is accredited by the Joint Commission and is a member of the Association for Ambulatory Health.
St. Anthony's at Hyland Behavioral Health services are covered by most insurance plans. Please consult your insurance company to learn more about your benefits.
Behavioral Health News
- Grant Funds Program for Troubled Teens10/10/2017
- Mental Health Services Expand with Addition of Psychiatrist09/18/2017
- Learn When Substance Use Turns into Abuse or Addiction03/09/2017
- Free Mental Health Services Available to Some Jefferson County Residents11/17/2015
- Hyland Behavioral Health Earns Achievement in Clinical Excellence Platinum Status11/09/2015