- Patients need to have ongoing medical issues that require hospitalization.
- A physician order is required (patients will need medical clearance from their physician to begin rehab)
- Patients must be able to participate in and tolerate three hours of individualized therapy daily for 5 out of 7 days a week.
- Patients must need at least two forms of therapy — physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy.
- All patients must have the expectation of returning to the community after their rehab stay (i.e. their own home, home with family or friend, or to independent living or assisted living).
Please contact our Acute Rehabilitation team to see if you/your family member can benefit from inpatient rehabilitation services: 314-525-7226.