Long-term Acute Care Services
St. Anthony's Medical Center partners with Kindred Healthcare to make Long-term Acute Care services available on our Kennerly Road campus. Kindred Healthcare serves patients with medically complex illnesses or who require ventilator care/weaning.
The Long-term Acute Care services provided through Kindred Healthcare include:
- nursing services (registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nurses' aides)
- respiratory therapy (complete ventilator management and weaning)
- radiology (including fluoroscopy, ultrasound and barium swallows)
- laboratory and blood bank
- speech, physical and occupational therapies
- wound care; certified wound nurse
- dietary/nutritional services
- special procedure services (central line insertion, bronchoscopy and feeding tube placement)
- telemetry monitoring
- chest tubes
- case management and social services
- chaplain services
For more information about Long-term Acute Care services please call 314-525-8100. For admissions, call 314-361-8700 ext. 1154.
Follow-up Home Care
Following discharge from Long-term Acute Care, health care and rehabilitation services are available in patient's home through St. Anthony's Home Care. The Home Care department offers skilled nursing; physical, occupational and speech therapies; home health aides and medical social workers. For information, call 314-525-7300.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.