Long-term acute care services
St. Anthony's Medical Center partners with Kindred Healthcare to make long-term acute care services available on our Kennerly Road campus. Kindred Healthcare serves patients with medically complex illnesses or who require ventilator care/weaning.
The long-term acute care services provided through Kindred Healthcare include:
- nursing services (registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nurses' aides)
- respiratory therapy (complete ventilator management and weaning)
- radiology (including fluoroscopy, ultrasound and barium swallows)
- laboratory and blood bank
- speech, physical and occupational therapies
- wound care; certified wound nurse
- dietary/nutritional services
- special procedure services (central line insertion, bronchoscopy and feeding tube placement)
- telemetry monitoring
- chest tubes
- case management and social services
- chaplain services
For more information about Long-term Acute Care services please call 314-525-8100. For admissions, call 314-361-8700 ext. 1154.
Follow-up home care
Following discharge from long-term acute care, health care and rehabilitation services are available in patient's home through St. Anthony's Home Care. The Home Care department offers skilled nursing; physical, occupational and speech therapies; home health aides and medical social workers. For information, call 314-525-7300.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.