Health topics in the news
ideo | udio | ews
St. Anthony's Medical Center cares for the whole person: body, mind, emotion and spirit. Our aim is to help our community, patients and employees reduce stress and focus on wellness. There are a number of opportunities available:
- Workshops and seminars to help you improve your health and wellness,
- The "Whole and Healthy Woman" program to address weight and fitness as well as stress, self-esteem and healthy lifestyle changes,
- Classes such as yoga, tai chi, PiYo and Pilates to help strengthen your body and bring your mind and emotions to a place of peace and harmony,
- Strength training, Zumba, line dancing and fitness classes to tone your muscles, and
- Counseling and support groups for those times in life that are particularly challenging.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.