Health Topics in the News
ideo | udio | ews
St. Anthony's Medical Center cares for the whole person: body, mind, emotion and spirit. Our aim is to help our community, patients and employees reduce stress and focus on wellness. There are a number of opportunities available:
- Workshops and seminars to help you improve your health and wellness,
- The "Whole and Healthy Woman" program to address weight and fitness as well as stress, self-esteem and healthy lifestyle changes,
- Classes such as yoga, tai chi, PiYo and Pilates to help strengthen your body and bring your mind and emotions to a place of peace and harmony,
- Strength training, Zumba, line dancing and fitness classes to tone your muscles, and
- Counseling and support groups for those times in life that are particularly challenging.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.