Home Care specialty programs
Wound and ostomy care
St. Anthony's wound program is designed to meet the diverse home care needs of the adult with wounds. The overall goal of the program is to achieve optimal results in wound healing in a cost-effective manner.
- assess large, complex, or problematic wounds, including factors that may impair healing
- develop a comprehensive plan of care, including product recommendations
- evaluate products used and level of effectiveness achieved
- recommend alternative products when appropriate
- educate patient/family with a focus on proper wound care techniques and factors that impact wound healing
- care by RNs specifically trained in wound care techniques, products, assessments and ostomy care
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.