Home Care services
Admission information for physicians and providers
Why use St. Anthony’s Home Care? Because, our services feature:
- specialty programs,
- hospital readmission rate well below state and national averages,
- visit utilization per patient is among the lowest in Missouri,
- customized physician communications, and
- virtually all insurance payers accepted.
The following are criteria for admission to Home Care:
- Services are ordered by physician.
- Patient is homebound if required by payer source.
- Services are medically reasonable and necessary.
- Services have an identifiable endpoint.
- Home environment is suitable and safe for both patient and staff.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.