Home Care specialty programs
Heart failure / fluid overload
St. Anthony's Home Care heart failure/fluid overload program features:
- patient education on disease management
- patient instruction on daily weights, low sodium diet, activity, energy conservation, signs/symptoms to report to physician – increase in weight, increased edema, increased shortness of breath, orthopnea
- patient and caregiver instruction/teaching materials
- cardiopulmonary trained nurses with ICU and telemetry experience
- Lasix IVP administered in the home
- EKG rhythm strips performed in patient’s home
- oxygen saturation
- follow-up phone calls to patient in between scheduled visits
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.