Home Care specialty programs
St. Anthony's Home Care cardiopulmonary program features:
- RNs specially trained in cardiac nursing with ICU and telemetry experience
- EKG rhythm strips performed in patient's home
- IVP Lasix administered in the home
- labs obtained per doctor’s orders
- individualized teaching for patients and caregivers on CHF, post CABG, CAD, COPD, and other disease processes. Various patient education materials are provided including brochures and checklists.
- detailed equipment education provided for patients and caregivers including oxygen use and safety and incentive spirometers
- specific medication instruction on drug purpose, side effects, safety and administration (i.e., inhalers, nebulizers, anticoagulants)
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.