Physician Om Learning Center
The Om Learning Center, located in the physicians' lounge, provides physicians with a variety of resources, including the convenience of signing dictated reports from home or office, access to clinical data via the Internet, and 24/7 access to a complete collection of clinical knowledge.
- Access to patient information. This includes current and historical data in the CDR, Portal, Chartmaxx, PACs and Muse.
- Online availability to patients’ charts through a Citrix application that provides remote access to the above programs
- Viewing capability for patient data post-discharge
- Easily accessed searches with fast turnaround time
- User-friendly computer stations and education on use of basic software applications (i.e. Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel)
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with the Om Learning Center staff, please call 314-525-4109.