Medical Education Endowment Fund
- MD Consult/First Consult with a major shift to electronic journals
- User-friendly computer stations
- On-site assistance for specific needs, regardless of level of computer skills
- Expanded CME venue
- O'Sullivan Lectureship brought to new heights
- Easily accessed searches with fast turn-around time
- Home, office or Om Learning Center site access
- Link resolver for comprehensive website searches
- Board review CDs
(Some resources are pending endowment funding.)
Become part of the legacy
Leading the effort toward establishing a state-of-the-art medical staff learning center at St. Anthony's is the team of Drs. Om Bahl, Leroy Ortmeyer, Robert Smith, Humayun Quadir and David Wilkinson. These physicians spearheaded the first St. Anthony's Medical Education Endowment Fund Campaign through personal efforts of time, talent and treasure.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution, as the law allows. St. Anthony's will make available matching funds for every donation.
For additional information please call the medical staff office at 314-525-1057.