Schedules & Forms
Job Shadowing - Questions? E-mail us
St. Anthony's Education Department recognizes and responds to the educational needs our employees and the surrounding communities.
Our educators possess the ability, talent, expertise and creativity to meet the challenging health care environment. They provide support through many different roles and functions. They:
- facilitate learning
- lead others
- conduct research
- consult with staff and patients
Our educators incorporate age-specific care, cultural diversity, excellent customer service and evidence-based practice into every educational opportunity provided.
St. Anthony's ensures that organizational goals are met by providing employees with advanced expertise, resources and services through education. For example:
- Nurse Residency Program
- Preceptor Development Workshops
- child birth classes
- classes for new moms
- ACLS and BLS
- Nursing Orientation
- Critical Care classes
- Nurse Assistant training classes
- proctored study groups for clinical specialty certifications
- product in-services
- SimMan 3G simulations
- job shadowing
- Kure TV
- Project Leadership – Employee Mentoring Program
- tuition reimbursement
- An extensive library including online resources from various sources such as MAHEC, Micromedex, National Institute of Research, and the Joint Commission
Earn St. Louis University college credits online or on-site. See details.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.