It's time for spring cleaning!
Stock your pantry with a variety of whole grains.
Stock your pantry and fridge with these basics so that preparing healthy meals is always a snap!
- Whole wheat pasta and brown rice
- Whole grain cereals
- Whole grain bread and crackers
- Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables
- Fruit canned in juice
- Fat-free (skim) milk
- Low-fat or fat-free yogurt
- Low-fat cheese
- Lean meat, poultry and fish (fresh or frozen)
- Dried beans and lentils (think meat-free meals a couple times per week)
- Olive oil and canola oil
- Raw nuts and natural peanut butter
If you need help determining how to fit foods into your meal plan, contact your Registered Dietitians at St. Anthony's!
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.