** 63 openings available**
St. Anthony's Medical Center, Auditorium, Lower Level
Parking near the Endoscopy Entrance is recommended.
This class runs 7 weeks, each Wednesday, May 9 - June 20, 2018.
As part of St. Anthony's commitment to the health and wellness of our community, we're offering "Newtritious You," a FREE, seven-week, in-depth wellness, nutrition and lifestyle program that features tips from dietitians, physical therapists and social workers. St. Anthony's experts specifically developed this program for those ready to make positive changes or for those wanting tips and motivation to continue to be their personal best.
Participants will receive program materials, including a binder filled with tips and information on:
- Healthy, well-balanced meal plans with specific guidelines on what to eat
- Healthy cooking and stocking a healthy fridge and pantry on a budget
- How to prepare quick, healthy and affordable meals for your family
- The latest in nutrition research and recommendations on cholesterol, weight management, diabetes and high blood pressure
- How to understand and take steps to change your eating habits and relationship to food
- Exercise and fitness guidelines
- Guilt-free dining out and fast food on a budget
- How to maintain motivation
- Benefits of exercise and guidelines to follow for beginning your own program
- And much more!
Participants are encouraged to join the program at a time that they can attend all seven classes.
Participants who attend all seven classes will receive a FREE salad bowl set!