- St. Anthony's offers a competitive Total Rewards package including medical, dental, vision, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance, matched savings plan, employer contribution to savings plan, generous Earned Time Off program, free parking, and free annual influenza vaccination.
- Voluntary benefits include payroll deduction for savings bonds, 529 College Savings Plan, and MetLegal and MetLife Home and Auto insurance.
- Employees receive a 25 percent discount in the cafeteria, as well as discounts from various local vendors and the St. Anthony’s fitness center.
- Each quarter, we recognize employees who have gone above and beyond the call of duty for their patients with a “Service from the Heart” award.
- Nursing and clinical staff receive recognition via the Daisy and Daffodil Award program.
- Employees celebrating milestone service anniversaries receive a gift of their choice from a catalog offering a wide selection of gifts.
- Employees have an opportunity to get involved in an annual employee giving campaign, “We Care and We Share,” that helps St. Anthony’s take care of our own employees, our Medical Center and our community.