The Cancer Care Center
Cancer treatment services
Your shared stories
Your notes from the heart
When you are looking for the best in cancer diagnosis, treatments and care, you want to look for the following:
- educated and experienced physicians
- support staff with years of experience in treating and guiding cancer patients
- a technologically advanced facility with the latest, state-of-the-art health care technology
- a patient-centered approach to cancer care
Advanced cancer treatment in St. Louis
Luckily, St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center provides all of the above and more. Not only do some of our physicians have the finest reputations in St. Louis, Mo., but we also work in multidisciplinary teams—the latest approach to cancer care. This means that specialists who focus on different parts of cancer care meet to discuss each patient’s care in order to arrive at the best approach for treatment.
St. Anthony’s cancer treatments
Learn more about:
- Surgical oncology: Surgery as a treatment for both primary tumors and metastatic disease (cancer that has spread)
- Medical oncology: Treatment of cancer with chemotherapy, hormonal therapies and other medications
- Radiation oncology: Treatment with the use of specialized, advanced treatment technologies that use radiation to destroy tumor cells
- Advanced treatment technologies: treatment technologies not available at every cancer center in St. Louis
For information about St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center - St. Louis, please call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.