The Cancer Care Center
Cancer patient support services
Your shared stories
Your notes from the heart
Just as important as a our advanced technology and experienced, dedicated staff, is our patient services, designed to make your cancer treatment experience as comfortable, efficient and focused as possible. St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center offers quite a number of conveniences to our cancer patients that are helpful to both you and your family.
Learn more about:
- cancer navigator
- Infusion Center
- cancer registry
- palliative care
- hospice care
- cancer clinical research
Prevention and support groups
St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center offers a variety of community and patient education programs, with a strong focus on cancer prevention, as well as screenings and support groups for cancer patients and their families.
- Free wigs and hats available in the Radiation Oncology area of the Cancer Care Center
- "Look Good, Feel Better" Cosmetic Program through ACS featuring professional make-up and hair styling
- Prostate Cancer Support Group - Meet the fourth Thursday of the month (except December) from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Heart and Vascular Pavilion 4th floor conference room.
- Reach to Recovery Program
- Show Me Healthy Women program that provides free screenings for breast cancer and help for women who have cancer through Women with Breast Cancer Support Group
For information about St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center - St. Louis, please call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.