The Cancer Care Center
Cancer Patient Support Services
Just as important as a our advanced technology and experienced, dedicated staff, is our patient services, designed to make your cancer treatment experience as comfortable, efficient and focused as possible. St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center offers quite a number of conveniences to our cancer patients that are helpful to both you and your family.
Learn more about:
Prevention & Support Groups
St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center offers a variety of community and patient education programs, with a strong focus on cancer prevention, as well as screenings and support groups for cancer patients and their families.
- Free wigs and hats available in the Radiation Oncology area of the Cancer Care Center
- "Look Good, Feel Better" Cosmetic Program through ACS featuring professional make-up and hair styling
- Man to Man Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Reach to Recovery Program
- Show Me Healthy Women program that provides free screenings for breast cancer and help for women who have cancer through Women with Breast Cancer Support Group
For information about St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center - St. Louis, please call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.