Your shared stories
Your notes from the heart
The Cancer Care Center
Breast cancer team at St. Anthony’s
At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, our cancer specialists approach breast cancer diagnosis with careful precision.
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Breast surgeons - Sarah Beth Snell, MD and Nina G. Callaway, MD: Studies show that breast surgeons have better outcomes than general surgeons when removing breast tumors.
- Breast Care Navigator - Lisa Salvati, R.N., M.S.N.: Lisa guides patients with breast cancer through every aspect of care, while serving as their coordinator, liaison, educator and one-point contact.
- Medical oncologists - (see below): These doctors decide on a course of chemotherapy and anti-hormonal therapy if applicable, powerful cancer-killing drugs.
- Radiation oncologists - (see below): These doctors decide whether you are a candidate for radiation therapy and when and how it should be given.
- Plastic surgeons - (see below): These doctors provide reconstructive surgery options.
- Genetic Counselor: This professional discusses possible genetic links to breast cancer.
Call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) to learn more.
For information about St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center - St. Louis, please call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.