A healthy emergency services department is important for our community.
It's a NEW day in the "new" E.D.
Emergency Department is built for speed and efficiency
- Patients are seeing a doctor five times faster than they did one year ago.
- Highly trained staff on Time-Critical Diagnosis teams, including triage trained nurses and medics, care for critical trauma, stroke and heart attack patients.
- Physician Scribes shadow physicians as they provide care, enabling docs to spend more time with our patients and their families.
- Patient Advocates ensure patients receive the best care, from admission to discharge.
- The latest technology, including efax patient care summaries and secured text messaging, is used to speed communication with patients’ primary care physicians.
Vital Statistics for St. Anthony’s Emergency Department
- Fourth-busiest in the St. Louis region
- Sixth-busiest in Missouri
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Served 69,947 patients in fiscal year 2013
- Serves 26 EMS districts, six of which are under St. Anthony’s medical control
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.