Patients & Visitors
- Advance Directives
- Dining & Amenities
- Bill Pay Online
- Caring Bridge
- Care Management
- Discharge Planning
- Financial assistance
- My Patient Story
- Insurance/Managed Care Plans
- Patient Handbook
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Portal
- Patient Stories
- Recognize Employee
- Senior Services
- Spiritual Care
- Transport Program
St. Anthony's Medical Center Patient Portals
St. Anthony's offers three different patient portals for services associated with St. Anthony's Medical Center.
MyChart - this is a patient portal specifically for patients of St. Anthony's Medical Center for hospital-based services.
eClinical Works - this is a patient portal specifically for patients of our St. Anthony's Physician's Organization (SAPO) practices. This includes primary care (family) providers, specialty care (OB/GYN, Surgical, Cancer Care, etc.). This portal is NOT for patients of our heart specialty group, Heart Specialty Associates.
InteliChart Patient Portal - this patient portal is for current patients of Heart Specialty Associates (HSA) (including patients of HSA cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and vascular surgeons).
Connect to information about your St. Anthony’s hospital stay or hospital-based services via computer or mobile phone.
MyChart features include:
- View appointment information for participating departments.
- Schedule appointment with select services
- Select date/time preferences for appointments.
- Cancel appointments.
- Designate log-in access to personal health information for family or caregivers (examples: spouse, parent, etc.).
- View hospital lab or test results and track changes over time.
- Access specific patient education and discharge instructions.
- Review medications, allergies, etc.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about patient portal services.
Use this portal to connect you to your St. Anthony’s Physician Organization physician’s office.
eClinicalWorks Health Portal features include:
- Securely send health care related questions or requests to your physician.
- Request a referral from your physician or view a list of past referrals.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an office appointment.
- Access and view lab results.
- View personal health records.
- Review physician office account statement, past and present charges, and open claim status.
- Update and manage personal information, including address, phone number, and work number.
Current Heart Specialty Associates (HSA) patients (including patients of HSA cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and vascular surgeons) can use this portal to connect you to your
St. Anthony’s Heart Specialty Associates physician’s office.
Intelichart Patient Portal features include:
- Request an office appointment and view upcoming scheduled appointments
- Securely send health care related questions including prescription refill requests
- Review your most recent account statement
- View a list of medications prescribed by your doctor
- View personal health records