MyChart - Hospital Patients
Connect to information about your St. Anthony’s hospital stay or hospital-based services via computer or mobile phone.
MyChart features include:
- View appointment information for participating departments.
- Schedule appointment with select services
- Select date/time preferences for appointments.
- Cancel appointments.
- Designate log-in access to personal health information for family or caregivers (examples: spouse, parent, etc.).
- View hospital lab or test results and track changes over time.
- Access specific patient education and discharge instructions.
- Review medications, allergies, etc.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about patient portal services.
On a smartphone?
eClinicalWorks Health Portal - SAPO Patients
Use this portal to connect you to your St. Anthony’s Physician Organization physician’s office.
eClinicalWorks Health Portal features include:
- Securely send health care related questions or requests to your physician.
- Request a referral from your physician or view a list of past referrals.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an office appointment.
- Access and view lab results.
- View personal health records.
- Review physician office account statement, past and present charges, and open claim status.
- Update and manage personal information, including address, phone number, and work number.
On a smartphone?
Find us using our unique practice code on the healow app:
InteliChart Patient Portal - Heart Specialty Associates Patients
Current Heart Specialty Associates (HSA) patients (including patients of HSA cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and vascular surgeons) can use this portal to connect you to your
St. Anthony’s Heart Specialty Associates physician’s office.
Intelichart Patient Portal features include:
- Request an office appointment and view upcoming scheduled appointments
- Securely send health care related questions including prescription refill requests
- Review your most recent account statement
- View a list of medications prescribed by your doctor
- View personal health records