The advanced operating suites and intensive care units at St. Anthony's Medical Center contain a wide array of real-time and digital imaging tools to assist surgeons during procedures as well as bedside computer workstations to help nursing staff rapidly monitor any changes in patient conditions.
In addition, the John K. Pruellage Heart & Vascular Center offers more than just technological advancements. It was built with the patient’s emotional healing process in mind. Quiet private rooms and a naturalistic design featuring gardens, earth-tone colors and soft surroundings help create a sense of calm.
Same-Day or Outpatient Surgery
Highly qualified general and specialty surgeons perform a broad scope of outpatient surgeries at St. Anthony's Medical Center. Each surgery is performed using the most technologically advanced techniques and equipment available. The support staff of certified operating room nurses, registered nurses, certified surgical technologists and anesthesiologists closely monitor all surgical patients before, during, and after procedures.
For inpatient or outpatient surgery, the robotic da Vinci® Si™ Surgical System provides surgeons with an alternative to both traditional open surgery and conventional laparoscopy. Through its state-of-the-art robotic platform, surgeons can perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with precision.
Ready For An Appointment?
- New Cancer Center to be Built on Campus, New Primary Care Clinics to be Built off Campus06/12/2018
- New Minimally Invasive Option to Open Heart Surgery10/24/2017
- Nurses Chosen as Finalists for March of Dimes Nurse of the Year10/16/2017
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017