Natural Family Planning
St. Anthony’s Medical Center offers monthly introductory educational sessions focused on the Creighton Model Fertility Care System (CrMS). This is a uniquely American model of advanced procreative education. It is the only medical model of procreative education in existence.
The Creighton Method is based upon a couple’s knowledge and understanding of their naturally –occurring phases of fertility and infertility. It is medically safe, respects the dignity of women and respects the integrity of marriage. As a system of fertility regulation and reproductive and gynecologic health, it can be used to:
- avoid pregnancy
- achieve pregnancy
- perform targeted hormone evaluation and treatment
- identify ovarian cysts
- evaluate the effects of stress
- treat premenstrual syndrome
- evaluate and treat reproductive abnormalities
Creighton Model Fertility Care introductory sessions are held monthly. Space is limited and advance registration is required.
Cost: $40 per couple
Time: 7 to 8 p.m. the first and third Thursday and Friday of every month
Location: Main hospital building, third floor Heart & Surgical Pavilion Conference Room
For more information or to register, call 314-525-1622 or email email@example.com.
- St. Anthony’s Welcomes First Newborn of 201801/02/2018
- St. Anthony's Welcomes First Baby of 201701/04/2017
- St. Anthony’s Expands Obstetrician/Gynecologist Services in Fenton08/08/2016
- St. Anthony’s earns “Top Performer” recognition from The Joint Commission11/17/2015
- Parenting Class Available Free to St. Louis County Residents07/16/2015