Dads, this section is for you! Here are some frequently-asked questions and tips we give to dads about labor and infant care:
There are many things to help your partner!
- Attend childbirth classes with her
- Support and encourage her throughout her pregnancy and after delivery
- Recognize that there may be unusual food aversions or requests
- Talk positive about the pending birth
- Help plan for a baby’s needs – car seat, diapers, cribs, etc.
- Support her during the labor process
- Don’t eat in front of her
- Maintain control of visitors
- St. Anthony’s Welcomes First Newborn of 201801/02/2018
- St. Anthony's Welcomes First Baby of 201701/04/2017
- St. Anthony’s Expands Obstetrician/Gynecologist Services in Fenton08/08/2016
- St. Anthony’s earns “Top Performer” recognition from The Joint Commission11/17/2015
- Parenting Class Available Free to St. Louis County Residents07/16/2015