Nutrition and Weight Management
Our dietitians are experts in nutrition! We are experienced and up-to-date in nutrition counseling for weight management and many other medical conditions including those listed below. Schedule an individual consultation by calling 314-525-4523. Your appointment will include an individualized assessment of your needs, diet education and a custom meal-plan. Please check our class schedule for additional opportunities.
Individual medical nutrition therapy with a registered, licensed dietitian is available for:
- general nutrition and disease prevention
- family nutrition
- nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- weight management
- planning for weight-loss surgery
- Celiac disease
- gastrointestinal disorders, such as irritable bowel, diverticulosis and Crohn's disease
- food allergies
- unintentional weight loss
- other nutrition-related conditions
Please bring the following to your appointment:
If you are newly diagnosed with diabetes or if you have had diabetes for years, depending on your insurance coverage, you may be eligible to meet for a consultation with our diabetes educators.
Call (314) 525-4523 today to learn more.