St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
Outpatient Infusion Services
The Outpatient Infusion Center at St. Anthony’s Medical Center provides a comfortable, relaxed setting for patients to receive infusion services such as chemotherapy. Our Center is supervised by a certified oncology nurse with a team of RNs and support staff who are specifically educated on the care of infusion patients.
Treatments are scheduled in cycles — typically over several days or weeks — and can last from 15 minutes to several hours each time, depending upon each patient’s customized treatment plan.
Open chairs as well as private spaces are available for infusion services. Televisions, Internet access, CD players and tablets help patients pass the time while in the Infusion Center. Warm blankets and pillows also are provided, as are lunch and snacks throughout the day.
Infusion Services Close to Home — In addition to our own cancer patients, St. Anthony’s accepts referrals to its Infusion Center from patients seen in other facilities. This enables patients to receive the infusion services they need, but potentially closer to home. We collaborate directly with your referring physician to coordinate infusion therapy.
For more information about St. Anthony’s Cancer Services, including outpatient infusion services, call 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or toll free 800-554-9550.
- New Cancer Center to be Built on Campus, New Primary Care Clinics to be Built off Campus06/12/2018
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Team Expands04/02/2018
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Radiation Oncologist joins St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center08/25/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017